DPS Chaos Virtuoso
Low Intensity DPS Condition Virtuoso
This build was shared with me from a member of a friend’s static. It’s a pretty nice 3-button virtuoso build that has some significant utility flexibility to accommodate handling of raid/strike mechanics. Take special attention with the gearing, it’s less straightforward that most.
No need for weapon swap. You only spam Dagger and Dagger .
Whenever you have 5 blades you cast or .
If you want to increase DPS you can cast the elite:
Don’t bother casting phantasms since there are no traits improving them.
- Blocks: You have 3 blocks always available since they are not part of the rotation, , , Sword ,
- CC: Sword , , , Torch (requires weapon swap)
- Stun Break: Signet of Midnight is a stun break and it’s always available since it’s not part of the rotation
- Every time you press an F skill you gain Stability for 5s so you basically have perma stability.
- If you want to increase damage by a small amount you can swap Blink to Rain of Swords and also use Torch4.
- 3% of your condition damage is recovered as heal and every time you create a blade you gain 350 health (Signet of Ether).
Alternative Off-Hand Weapons
Since you don’t need to cast any skills from the off-hand weapon for the basic rotation, you can use any off-hand weapon, such as Focus for pulls or Sword for blocks.
Food is important to get to 60% precision, with Fury you get to 100% crit chance. Your DPS is drastically affected if your Fury uptime is not 100%. Try not to press any other buttons if you are not sure how the build works because your dps might actually drop, it’s literally just those 4 buttons (2, 3, F1, F2) and elite if you want to.
Traits and Skills
- Rampager Helm, Shoulders, Gloves, Boots
- Viper Coat, Leggings
- Runes of the Krait
- Rampager Amulet, 1x Ring
- Sinister 2x Accessories, Backpiece, 1x Ring
- Dagger (Rampager)/Sword (Viper), Bursting/Earth Sigils
- empty/Torch (Viper), Earth Sigil
- Bowl of Fancy Potato & Leek Soup (+100 Precision/+70 Condition Damage)
- Toxic Focusing Crystal (3% power + 3% precision -> condition damage)