There has been a balance patch since this build was published. It has been flagged for review. Please submit an update here.
Comments always welcomed in the discord.
Low Intensity DPS Condition Virtuoso
Update Warning: June 27, 2023
A few changes to skills used in this build were in this update, particularly to Dagger 2 & 3. It is ultimately an AoE buff, dealing more damage in situations where there are adds. The build has been adjusted.
The videos below are pre-update. They will help for rotation, but numbers may be inaccurate.
This message will self-descruct when I get around to it.
This build was shared with me from a member of a friend’s static. It’s a pretty nice 3-button virtuoso build that has some significant utility flexibility to accommodate handling of raid/strike mechanics.
Take special attention with the gearing, it’s less straightforward that most.
No need for weapon swap. You only spam Dagger and Dagger .
Note that Dagger is ground-targeted as of June 27
Whenever you have 5 blades you cast or .
If you want to increase DPS you can cast the elite: or if you are stocked with blades and both and are on cooldown.
Note that is no longer a block as of June 27
Don’t bother casting phantasms since there are no traits improving them.
- Blocks: You have 3 blocks always available since they are not part of the rotation, , Sword ,
- CC: Sword , , , Torch (requires weapon swap)
- Stun Break: Signet of Midnight is a stun break and it’s always available since it’s not part of the rotation
- Every time you press an F skill you gain Stability for 5s so you basically have perma stability.
- If you want to increase damage by a small amount you can swap Blink to Rain of Swords and also use Torch4.
- 3% of your condition damage is recovered as heal and every time you create a blade you gain 350 health (Signet of Ether).
Alternative Off-Hand Weapons
Since you don’t need to cast any skills from the off-hand weapon for the basic rotation, you can use any off-hand weapon, such as Focus for pulls or Sword for blocks.
Food is important to get to 60% precision, with Fury you get to 100% crit chance. Your DPS is drastically affected if your Fury uptime is not 100%. Try not to press any other buttons if you are not sure how the build works because your dps might actually drop, it’s literally just those 4 buttons (2, 3, F1, F2) and elite if you want to.
Traits and Skills
- Rampager Helm, Shoulders, Gloves, Boots
- Viper Coat, Leggings
- Runes of the Krait
- Rampager Amulet, 1x Ring
- Sinister 2x Accessories, Backpiece, 1x Ring
- Dagger (Rampager)/Sword (Viper), Bursting/Earth Sigils
- empty/Torch (Viper), Earth Sigil
- Bowl of Fancy Potato & Leek Soup (+100 Precision/+70 Condition Damage)
- Toxic Focusing Crystal (3% power + 3% precision -> condition damage)